Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

5 months and counting



James is now 5-months-old! As soon as I had James, everyone told me "time goes by so fast!" I politely nodded my head like "yeah yeah, it always does." But it really does. I'm talking lightning speed. He will be walking before I know it. It is so crazy! Where did my little baby go? 


James is the sweetest little boy, and I am not just saying that because I am his mother! He loves to smile and laugh, and he is constantly putting things into his mouth- especially his feet. 

He is now eating pureed avocados, green beans, rice cereal, and baby oatmeal. He has gotten the hang of eating from a spoon (like yesterday), and it is so fun to watch him gobble the stuff up! He is a little piggy!

He is also starting to sit up with the assistance of the "boppy pillow." If I hold him up by himself, he can sit up for a few seconds! He also loves to get in his "Johnny- Jump- Up" toy that hangs in the doorway. He just bounces along, and it is so cute to watch him smile and jump at the same time. 

He is such a joy, and I honestly can't remember what life was like without him. He makes my heart so full! (I am getting teary-eyed just typing this.)

Of course we had to show off our Ole Miss gear for the week leading up the to Ole Miss vs. Alabama game or aka Bama Hate Week. 

Snapchat released some new features where you can adjust your image/video. Ryan had a little fun with James! hahaha He looks like Benjamin Button. 

Our wonderful friends in Atlanta threw James a "Sip and See" party before we all got together to watch the beatdown that was the Ole Miss vs. Alabama game. It was so thoughtful of them to do that for us, and I loved seeing everyone! 


Meg and new baby Wynn 

Morgan and Lucas showing off his upside down trick

James got lots of fun toys


James and Brittany! So cute!


Lucas, Morgan, myself, and James

Showing off our babes


Loves these girls! Pictured from left to right: Brittany, Baby Lucas, Morgan, myself, Baby James, Baby Wynn, Meg, and Jordan. 

Getting ready for the Ole Miss game!

Before we left Atlanta, we got to meet up with Scotty and Bailey Ward for lunch at The Varsity. I just love this picture of James and his Varsity hat! He is so dang cute! 

Bailey is a natural! 

He is a little wiggle worm :) 

Until next time guys! Hotty toddy! 


P.S. I have a bunch of cute videos, but I can't figure out how to make them work on here. If anyone knows how, feel free to share the knowledge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment