Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Updates on James's room and ultrasound

Ryan surprised me by getting off early on Valentine's Day with a beautiful flower arrangement. He is so sweet and thoughtful. I am one lucky lady! 

Will someone please tell me what a jicama is? 

Latest bump pic...


I made a homemade king cake, and it is delicious. Now I just need to have a party, so I won't eat this whole thing by myself. 

We went to have more sonograms this past Monday, and it was so cool. Once again, he was a little wiggle worm throughout the whole sonogram. He just couldn't be still, but I could have already told the sonogram technician that from all of the kicks that I get night and day. I think I am going to have a live one on my hands very soon. 
He is in the head-down position facing my back. Seems like he is ready to come out- now if he will just stay this way when it actually comes time to give birth! 

The hospital has the capability to do 3-D ultrasounds. So. Cool. I love seeing his little profile picture! This is the best that we could get because he kept putting his little hand in front of his face and hiding behind his umbilical chord. I can't really tell who he looks like, and it only makes me more excited and impatient for him to get here! 



Ryan is getting James's crib/bassinet ready. If you know me very well, you will know that I have had this teddy bear since I was very little. Her name is Erin, and she is very important to me. Yes, I am about to be 30 and have a child of my own. Yes, I still sleep with a teddy bear. Anyway- Ryan thinks that Erin should go to James now.. no way. I walked into our room one night to see this, and I couldn't stop laughing. 

Drumroll please...... James's Room.. so far:

Hanging that map was not easy, but it looks so great! I ordered it from National Geographic, and I just love it. I had originally planned for the crib to go under it, but I think I like the changing table there for now. 

And now presenting his crib:



It is starting to come along! I love it! Still have to order a cute rug along with some book shelves, but I have had so much fun with this room. It is starting to become more real that we will have a small human to take care of very soon! 


1 comment: