Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Leading up to the Big One!

James will be 1 in just a few short days! What?! How is this even possible? I am a little bit in denial about this. As I look over pictures of James from this past year, it is crazy to see how much he has grown and changed. The changes are even evident since my last post; see for yourself:  

James is a heart-breaker at Waffle House

Love this sweet smile

Sometimes I catch James napping in the strangest positions. This one cracked me up!

Little ham

James at Kindermusik


He loves being around the other children and music



More kindermusik fun (we are doing the "hayride" song here)


James loves the park, especially the part where he gets to chew on sticks 

Ryan looking sharp for another presentation

James didn't want to take a picture

James's first day of swimming lessons! 

We are in the center. James loved it except the water was so cold! 

James loves going to brunch


James at his 11 month photo session! He looks like such a big boy here! 




James is too busy to sit still for his weekly pictures now

Loves eating strawberries! 


Loves music and shaking that tambourine 

I love this picture because I was able to capture that cute smirk

This is another common face that James likes to make as he is "talking" 

He was tired of mommy taking his picture

Alas, I had to go with this one... he wasn't into it that day. 

Up close and personal

James got to meet the Easter bunny

He wasn't sure what to think




Ryan built another raised garden box along with a whole irrigation system! Thank goodness! Now it will be so much easier to water all of our veggies. Ryan is a jack of all trades! 

The Easter bunny came to see James! 











Our family at church



James and I face-swapped. It is terrifying. 

I went to visit my brother, Austin, in San Diego and James's grandparents got to keep him! These are some of the pictures that they sent me:


Reunited! 

I got to meet my new nephew, Zeus. He is humongous already.

We went to the San Diego Zoo! 


James had a blast while I was gone!

Playing with his daddy's old toys


He loved Jackson's doggy bed 

Elephant with huge tusks 

Austin and I face-swapped.. it's even more terrifying. 

Coronado Beach

Zoo collage 

La Jolla Beach. Love the palm trees

These seals just chill on the beach and are not bothered at all by people.. So cool! 

We explored the La Jolla cove



In and Out Burger

Mission Beach.. probably my favorite beach there

Seals erewhere.. 

Relaxing at Mission Beach and watching people fall while riding fake waves.. not a bad way to spend your afternoon 


Meanwhile James was relaxing too

See how big he is already!?


Back at home with this cutie-pie! 

Our sweet neighbors gave us a lot of their toys that their kids had outgrown, and James is in heaven! 


James letting you know what sound the puppy dog makes: woof woof woof! 

Stay tuned for more pictures of James's last weekly picture, his 12 month picture, and of course... his first birthday party! Yay! I can't wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment