Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Come on out James!

We got to have another ultrasound last Friday, and it looks like James is still not ready to come out yet. He was measuring around 6 pounds, 3 ounces then at 37.5 weeks. This seems a little small to me, but I guess that will make it easier when the time comes to push! :) I have loved going in for each ultrasound and seeing how James is progressing. What I love even more are the 4-D pictures: 


Check out those chubby cheeks! 

He has the cutest lips! 

He may even have his Daddy's chin :) I hope so!

It will be so interesting to see if he really ends up looking like his ultrasound pictures, and I can't wait to find out!

Here is the latest "bumpie" picture: 



I am still feeling fine without being uncomfortable yet. Now I'm not saying that I wouldn't be happy if I went into labor yesterday today.. but I guess I could continue (trying) to be patient.  I will be 39 weeks on Sunday, so we still have about a week to go.. Please continue to say your prayers for a happy and healthy delivery and baby and maybe for a little patience on my part! Maybe I should start eating eggplant parmesan with hot sauce every night.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment